Become a member
National Network to End Violence against Women and Domestic Violence is open for membership to all organizations which act against different forms of violence against women, including domestic violence, which accept and implement the strategic goals and principles of the Network.
Membership in the network can be (1) regular and (2) associative.
(1) For admission into regular membership of the Network, the organization must fulfill the following conditions:
– To act as a legal entity at least 2 (two) years;
– To actively work in the field of protection of women against violence and/or domestic violence in the last 2 (two) years;
– To accept the principles and rules of operation of the Network;
– If the concerned organization is an existing network, it will be treated as individual organization.
(2) During the first year, the organization that has been admitted for membership in the Network, will have associative membership.
Documents to be submitted for membership application:
– written statement of the required form for membership (regular or associative);
– written documentation which confirms the conditions mentioned above (ex. Statute, annual reports, strategic plan, media archive, etc.)
– written statement for acceptance of the principles and rules of work of the network.
Overall documentation should be signed and certified by the authorized representative of the organization.
The documents are submitted for review by the Management Board at the following e-mail: email@example.com